Ir al contenido principal

First anniversary in London

I remember the 4th of may of 2014 when after an awesome weekend in Birmingham watching McBusted I arrived to London to start my au pair experience.. To be honest everything started in the worst way  possible! When I was finally alone in Victoria station I had a panic attack and I called my mum telling her I wanted to come back to spain.... On my way home I get lost because my phone wasnt working properly... but when I arrived I realised that thefamily was really nice and the kid was so funny! The first thing we did together was playing monopoly hahaha

The first months were really bad! I think he hated me... He ran from me everal times and cryed a lot! I was really upset due to the fact that I really liked him and I wanted that He had fun with me.... But one day after a playdate with his bestfriend He started behaving good and doing what I said!!!

Now We have so much fun together!!! I think we are really good friends and in spite of I'm looking for a new job I hope We can keep in touch maybe not forever but for a while :( I'm gonna miss him a lot!!


Some of my faves moments with him has been the day in Legoland, the youtube videos, stalking 5sos together, the All time low signing, when we spend the day together on holidays.... 

Comentarios