Ir al contenido principal

WTF?!

I can't believe what happened on friday..

On thursday night when I told Massi that He had to read He went to his room saying that He wasnt goona do that.. so I made him come back to the living room. On our way, He lay on the corridor so I pushed him in the carpet, in that moment He put his face on the carpet so He made a bruise on his face... He was laughing, it wasn't a punishment! I wanted him to read.. but if he didnt do that, nothing happened...

Next morning I didn´t take him to school, It was his dad who did that so I didnt see his bruise. But when I was about to pick him from school his dad told me that the school has called the social services and He was going to go to school with me.. WTF????? 

When we arrived to school We thought that maybe We had to talk with the teacher.. but no! We couldnt be with Massi until the social services arrived... So after 2.5 hours of waiting and talking with the school's headmaster the Ss arrived and I had to say what had happened... I was shocked because the kid is very active and He is always playing and jumping in a not very safe way... that is why his parents supported me all the time.

The SS girl wasnt very impress with us and She told us that next time is better if We tell the school before drop him of if he has a bruise or something or maybe call the school saying He is sick...

Finally after 3 hours We could see Massi and He came running to me and hugged me ! The SS girl saw that and smiled!

I think that the school overreact in this case... I would never do something bad to him, I understand that it is a safety thing... but the school know me and see me everyday... Ive been with this family more than a year!!! At least I am glad that the family didnt fire me...


Comentarios