Ir al contenido principal

Festaff

Today's post is about what I did last wekend. Last month a friend told me that I should do a lot  of things (even unpaid jobs) to put in my cv that would help me find a good job. One of those things was being a volunteer so when I went home I did a research about that and I found that be a volunteer at some festivals was easy and fun so I applied for British Summer Time in Hyde Park.

My first day was last saturday, when Taylor Swift was the headline act. My job was giving away wristbands and say "it's a special gift from Taylor Swift". The day was fun because the crazy fans reminds me of my teenage years and They also made funny comments about it like "i'm gonna keep it forever", "i'm gonna put it in my cock".. And after that I could see Taylor perfomance which was awesome! I thought It was gonna be worse, but She is a diva I am not gonna lie..

And the second day was quite different because my job was trying to encourage people to participe in the Frozen Guiness World Record (We broke it 👏👏). Due to the fact that I was in front of the main stage I could see all the performances which was so funny, I never thought that I was going to listen Head and shoulders, music man... Live!! And when the job was done I saw Union J and Collabro.

In one hand the first day was sunny and i got sunburnt and on the other hand the second day was so cold and it rainned for a long time... This made the things a bit tiring but I had so much fun and I met really cool people there.

I applied for this event with Festaff and I only had to fill a form and pay 10 pounds for the administration fee so I think that if you want to attend a festival and you don't want to pay or you don't have anyone to go with, this is a good choice!!


Comentarios