Ir al contenido principal

Lame school

Today I am really angry because a kid hit my hostkid and has left a small mark on his face and the only thing that the school has done is call the mum to tell her about the mark...

The situation has been that my hostkid has shouted radioactive while He was listening the Imagine Dragons song. In that moment the kid slapped him saying that He had shouted in his ear... LIE!

What did the teacher do?? Told off the kid and calling the mum saying that They can't do anything because We now my hostkid... It's "normal" that the kid has slapped him... WTF????????????????!!!
The school is ok with that???

I think that if when the children are 9 years old is not the perfect time to stop de bullying and fights... when is time to stop it??

In my opinion in this school don't like children that aren't perfect and my hostkid obviously is not perfect, that is why He has so many problems...

The school is Bishop Gilpin in Wimbledon, London and I think that is the biggest shit in the world.. out-standing???? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA no!


Comentarios