Ir al contenido principal

New entry..

I´m so busy right now, I am doing a Digital marketing course, starting a clothes online shop, studying english, doing exercise everyday... and taking care of my little Massi! so I don´t have so much free time to write here.

But.. what the hell is happening with the fangirl life?? There are drama in all the fandoms!! Louis is going to be a dad, Ashton is saying lots of weird things in the interviews... Anyway I can´t wait to listen "She is kinda hot" by 5sos tomorrow! I can´t believe that I spent 2 hours yesterday watching a man painting a wall... #5sosruinedmylife

On the other hand I can´t wait for my summer holidays! Finally I am going to be reunited with all my friends, even the boys from Santander!

So to finish this I leave this song here.. I don´t know why but I love it!


Comentarios