Ir al contenido principal

She is kinda hot

This week is crazy!! Yesterday my hostkid finished school and now i have to spend a lot of time with him. Last year i was happy with this but this year i am so done with the aupair life..

But today i want to talk about 5sos new single, "she is kinda hot". I think everybody knows 5 seconds of summer (5sos), if not you should check them out on youtube because even though they are very young they are really good! Listen to them with an open mind if not you are not going to be objective..

"She is kinda hot" has been written by 5sos and the Madden Brothers and its the first single of the 2nd album of the band. The first time I listened "SIKH" i was confused, i didnt know if i like it or not.. It was so different to their first Cd. On the new cd they want to change their sound, they want more guitars and drums and that is what they have done in this song but it sounds to Good Charlotte too much.

I think that is a good idea that They write their songs with famous and old people because They have the chance to learn a lot from them but I am afraid that some people doesnt want to help them to grow up, They are using them to come back to the music scene. In addition to this in my opinion 5sos should create their style and not make different songs with different bands, They have to put their soul into their songs.

On the other hand, the song is really catchy and I love the lyrics. I think that the song talk about them, about how they are trying to be pop punk and all the hate they receive. "they say we are losers and we are all right with that", "when you have got bigger plans that no one alse understands", "we are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene", this 3 sentences are my favourites.

To sum up After listen to it a thousand times I love it and I cant wait to hear the new cd that i hope They will release it soon. Sikh and permanent vacation are really good examples of how They have grown up since their realease the Unplunged EP and how their music is bringing the guitars to the radio stations.


Comentarios