Ir al contenido principal

All time low at the O2 arena


I remember the first DCODE edition in Madrid, Sum 41, My chemical romance and All time low! It was going to be the best day in my life until All time Low's van broke down near Madrid and They couldn´t arrive on time to play a proper gig in the maine stage.... at least They did an acoustic set in a small stage.

So yesterday after 4 years I finally saw All time low live!!! The gig was at The O2 arena in London and They co-headlined with You me at six. On my opinion the setlist wasn't very good but they have so many good songs and It's hard to choose only 15.

1. A love like war
2. Lost in stereo
3. Heroes
4. Stella
5. Dammed if I do ya (dammed if I don't)
6. Forget about it
7. The irony of chocking on a lifesaver
8. Weighless
9. Therapy
10. Somewhere in neverland
11. Backseat serenade
12. Time-bomb
13.Something's gotta give
14.The reckless and the brave
15. Dear Maria. Count me in

Their set was so energetic and full of teenagers jumping every single song, It's obviously that their fandom in London is big and loyal. Jack was... Jack all the time and He end up almost naked on stage, Alex was nice and funny whereas Zack and Rian hardly say anything but they played really good.

On the other hand Alex talked about how hard has been for them to be there, their first gig in London was in a pub so They can't believe that They were playing at the O2 arena. The speech was good but I don't understand why he said that they didn't start in a talent show or picked by a famous band. I think that the important thing is your music and no the way you started playing it or how you became famous..

To sum up I had a very good time there and I hope I can attend to their next gig the 20th of march in wembley!!


Comentarios