Ir al contenido principal

You me at six

I don't know how to describe last sunday... I saw You me at six last week at The O2 and last sunday at a really tiny tiny venue... there weren't more than 2 hundred people!

When I arrived to the venue, the last supporters were about to finish ( I don´t know their name because I didn´t like them) and I was surprise when I saw the small place with only a few people there and what is more I was so surprise when I saw one of the Bring me the horizon guitar tech there ( I don't know how I can remember his face, I guess I'm such a freak).

The set list wasn´t very good in my opinion, It was similar to the one at The O2, but It sounded so much better in that venue. I was with a friend who doesn't like Ymas but after the gig she said She enjoyed it so much. My favourite Ymas song is crash and when I listened it there I had to be strong because I didn't wana cry...

On the other hand, the crowd was so good because nobody push me and everyone had a very good time. Moreover even some lucky people could talk with Josh due to the fact that if you shouted, Josh could hear you no matter where you were!!

To sum up, I'm so happy and I feel so lucky that I was there because this kind of shows are so rare!

PD: I hope that War Child earn enough money for their project!



Comentarios