Ir al contenido principal

You me at six at The O2 arena




Today's post is about the other co-headline at the O2 arena, for me my favourite so far! All time low was awesome but You me at six is.... YOU ME AT SIX! The setlist wasn't my favourite because I missed songs like Liquid conference or Always attract or newer ones like Cold night and I would remove Contagious chemistry or The dilemma.

1. Room to breathe
2. Stay with me
3. Loverboy
4. Contagious Chemistry
5. The consequence
6. No one does it better
7. Underdog
8. Carpe Diem
9. The dilemma
10. Reckless
11. Crash
12. Fireworks
13. Forgive and forget
14. Bite my tongue
15. Fresh start ever
16. Lived a lie

When All time low left the stage, lots of teenagers swapped places with a bit older boys and girls and everyone started to sing You me at six together until the band finally took the stage. Josh was wearing a hood which made him look like a hardcore boy and He started to sing Room to breath followed by all the loyal sinners.

The crowd was crazy, They even had to stop to ask the people to help everyone who fall down in the middle of pogos and Josh also say how happy was about playing there and He had never imagined playing there a year before.

I can´t wait to see them again this sunday at Hoxton bar and kitchen!!

Comentarios