Ir al contenido principal

Fucking weird people

I can't believe what happened to me 2 days ago... I was on the tube with my hostkid and hostdad on our way home from the doctor when we realised that there was a man (dress with typical arabic clothes) sitting on 3 chairs when the tube was full... and on that moment He turned to me and said "Can you go out of my way?" I was shocked because I was up on the other side of the train... WTF?? My hostdad asked him to leave me alone when He said that He didn't wanna fight... WTF????? Finally we had to move far from him....

I'm glad that this happen on our way home because on our way to the doctor I was with Melis on my own...  Sometimes I hate the world!

On the other hand... WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED WITH ZAYN???? Modest modest modest... ..l.


Comentarios