Ir al contenido principal

I finally met ZIBRA

7th april 2012 around 20:30 I was waiting for McFly at the Apollo in London when a weird band took the stage putting a lot of naked mannequins on it. That band was Dive Bella Dive. I remember when they started singing! I fell in love with them during the first song, they were different! The drummer were so hot, the guitarrist was weird looking, the singer was pretty but SO weird and the bassist.... EL BOY (his nickname came from his cap). In that moment I didnt know was going to happen....

After a few days in London with one of my besties We finally came back and that was when I started following them on twitter and listening on youtube... THEY WERE  AWESOME!!! I was really obsessed with the band so while They were doing a twitcam I decided do create Dive Bella Dive Sp... that was how everything started...

So last thursday after a really long time wanted to meet them I finally did it at The old blue last. They are not DBD anymore but now 2/4 are ZIBRA, and Barnaby was also there :D



One day I will write what happened but now I don't wanna fangirl too much..

Comentarios