Ir al contenido principal

One night with All time low

Last friday was so fucking incredible! I don't know how many times I have seen The straight to DVD by All time low so I cannot believe that I was in Wembley while They were recording their second DVD!!!

The setlist was nearly perfect, They played Jasey Rae and Remembering Sunday!! 2 of my favourite ATL songs and They don't play it that much now!!!


The lightning and stage effects were really cool and They invite on stage to sing with them Josh Francechi and Casadee Pope!!! For me the best thing about All time low is when They play live! Their energy and sense of humour are always there so You are never bored even though You don't like the song They are playing on that moment.

The supporting bands were great too, I couldn't arrive on time to see Real Friends but Neck Deep is Neck Deep!!! Ben's voice is different and I really like it so I enjoyed it so much.

On the other hand, I think that the organisation was bad because the stage times on the SSE arena website weren'r real so a lot of people missed the supporting bands.. and what is more one of the security guards broke my friends iphone and nobody did anything.. They only give us an email..

To sum up I'm glad that I could be there and I can't wait to see the DVD!


Comentarios