Ir al contenido principal

All time low are in London!!

All time low is an american band from Baltimore (USA), the members are Alex (voice and guitar), Jack (guitar), Zack (bass) and Rian (drums) and last monday They released their new record #FutureHearts so They came to London to do some promo.

I love this band so much because They are nice and in spite of They have changed his music it's really good and catchy. This time I really wanna go to meet them due to the fact  that I have been really unlucky with this band in spain... and finally I did it! I went to the bbc on thursday because They played the Live Lounge... but it was full of teens screamming so I couldn´t meet them them properly... This made me a bit upset because I couldn't go to the signing in the afternoon.


I don´t know how people knew that They were going to do an accoustic set for spotify so I didn't have tickets... but at 3 o'clock yesterday They said that They were going to do another singning in Kingston! but again I couldn´t go because of my job... But something really unexpected happened! I told my hostkid that a band was going to Kingston and He wanted to go!!!! wtf???? So there we went!! Obviously my little youtuber made a video hahaha



They were awesome! He was really happy and obviously ME!! Finally I met All time fucking low! I hope next time I have individual pics but I am glad that I have a group pic!!!






Comentarios