Ir al contenido principal

McBusted


McFly has been my favourite band since I was really young ad in spite of I don´t support Mcbusted too much this weekend has been mental!!! On saturday i was on the side but I could see everything because I was really close to the stage but not on the OMFG zone and I can´t describe the stage, the lightning.. INCREDIBLE!! What a great show. But on sunday I was on the OMFG zone, front row so nothing can beat it!!

Mcbusted music is not good at all, I love beautiful lyrics and good melody but on them there is only good melody because the lyrics could had been written by me... Moreover there is a huge difference between Mcfly, Busted and Mcbusted songs... so I don´t think mixing them is a good idea because Mcbusted CD is crap... and Mcfly and Busted songs are quite awesome!

On the other hand Mcbusted stage, lightning and efects beat everything! It shows how nerdy are them and his friendship, I love seeing them smiling and having fun all the time even though there are 2 bands in 1.

The supporting bands were average... New city kings are not bad at all and Symmetry are a bit worse than them.. while They were singing everyone was looking at their phones or talking but not listening or dancing...

To sum up I hope I can see them again soon because I had so much fun and they are my faves! Lets give a chance to James...


Comentarios