Ir al contenido principal

Zibra again!

First of all, ZIBRA has realeased a new song and I love it! Probably my favourite!!! But I can´t find anywhere now.. in spite of that I've been listening it this morning :(

On tuesday They played a gig at The social (tiny tiny tiny basement) and I think that It was so much better than the one at The old blue last! They sound really good and their gigs are very funny, Sam is a good frontman.

The setlist was similar to the one at the old blue last  because They haven´t released a lot of songs but I don´t know why They didn't play King, that song is at the top right now and their cover is awesome..

This time I didn´t talk with any of them because I saw them before the gig taking averything to the stage and after the gig I only saw Ben (I don't want that he make me feel bad agan) and Russi surrounded by a lot of people.. but it was nice to see ZIBRA again!


Comentarios