Ir al contenido principal

Back in London

It's easter holidays here in the uk so laste weekend i went to spain to visit my family and frinds.. I NEED IT SO MUCH! It has been one of the best weekend ever because i went partying with my friends, i went to "la huerta", i visited my family and i felt like I have really good friends again 😊

I think that my maine problem in London is that I wish I could be here with my friends so sometimes I feel lonely even though I have many friends ..they are no as good as my spanish ones but i have fun with them! 

This week is crazy! In spite of i only work 3 days, 2 of them i work 13 hours... Being with my hostkid is not really hard because we play together a lot but I'm tired because of the weekend and i need to rest... I think a need another holidays.. Hahahaha


Comentarios