Ir al contenido principal

Bring me the horizon @Reading 2015

Today I'm going to write about Bring me the horizon because They were my 2nd favourite act at Reading fest and also because I've just purchased a ticket to their London cd's singing and I can't believe that I'm going to meet them.

It was the first time that They played "Throne" or "Happy song" live and They were epic! When I listened to Happy song on my computer I didn't like it but when you listened it live it's different, They opened their show with it and I wouldn't changed it for any other song. On the other hand I love Throne, it's one of my favourite BMTH songs! and the live version it's even better. I love going to BMTH gig's because their live show is incredible even though if you are a girl and you don't want to be in the mosh pit.

The setlist was really good because they played their most important songs but I wanted to hear chelsea smile or maybe more old songs... Sice They realeased Sempiternal They have changed a lot and I like it but They don't have to forget that some of their old songs are anthems and if they don't want to sing it like that they can do a different version according to their new style.

I would like to add that people should be more careful in their gigs because it's ok that They want to do the wall of death and be crazy but most of the people don't want it and every time they open the circle we lose our place and it's so uncomfortable because we can't move or put our hand's up in the air...

But on top of that I want to say that every time I go to se them live I fall more in love with them, it doesn't matter if it's a small venue or a festival, they know how to make a show and make everyone sing along all their songs.


Comentarios