Ir al contenido principal

Mix of bands at @ Reading festival 2015

Today I am going to keep talking about Reading fest because there were so many good bands..

I would like to mention Neck Deep because They are one of my favourite bands at the moment. I discovered them last year at Reading fest on The pit tent and I am so glad that this year They played main stage.

In my opinion their performance was awesome even though it was short... The set list was good, they played A part of me ( my favourite ) and made everyone sing along, they also played new tunes like Gold steps or cant kick up the roots which made the mosh pit go crazy! I wish I knew the lyrics because I would have loved sing every single song with them!

I think in the future they are going to be huge!


On the other hand I would like to talk about All time low. I am a huge fan of this band but I don't know what happened with them but I think They weren't very good... I saw them this year at The o2 and Wembley and it was so much better...

The set list was ok but their performance wasn't one of his best... They didn´t make everyone jump and sing along, But I am going to add Time bomb to this post because they were funny with the fans on the stage....



Another band that I saw was Simple plan. I love them! I was very surprised when I saw that they were going to sing on the pit because it was a small tent and I though they had a lot of fans.... but they nailed it! The tent was full and their showed their energy since the first song.

The set list was good but I miss anthems like crazy, i would have changed it for BOOM even though it's their single... what is more I would have sang Saturday instead... I think its better. I think that Simple plan are so loyal to their style because it doesnt matter if they are 20 or 40 their songs are the same!!!

pd: shout out to the fan who was showing her tits... you have a problem! you have 20 years old and they are nearly 40..


And the last band I would like to talk about today is Pierce the veil and I am going to say the same as with All time low... I love them and I have seen them before and I liked their performance but this one was a bit bad... they didnt show all their energy and they didnt made everyone go wild...

But I would like to say that i was happy that Tonny Peery was there after all! Pierce the veil is not the same without him.



Comentarios