Ir al contenido principal

Panic! at the disco @Reading festival 2015

I´ve just come back from Reading festival and I DON´T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT! In spite of last year the line up was so much better, this year was awesome. I think that in the next few days I am going to write some reviews from my favourite acts because I dont want to mix them all.

Today I want to write about Panic! at the disco because for me It was the first time that I have seen them live even though I have been a fan for a long time... (I dont think they like spain too much) and also because for me they have been the best act from all the festival.

First of all I want to talk about Brendon Urie's voice. It's incredible, that is why they did such an amazing cover of Bohemian Rapsody or sang their songs in that way with all the twists on them. In my opinion if he sang in another kind of band He would be very famous because of his voice, I think He is very underrated.

On the other hand I would like to say that the setlist was perfect. They sang all of their famous songs and the new singles so They made everyone sing along all the time. My favourite one was nicotine or ready to go, but they have an amazing live that is why you can't be bored even though if you don't know the songs.

To sum up I would like to add that in spite of  They didn't move from one side to the other all the time, They were be able to made people dance all the time, thing that I didn't see in all the main stage acts and impressed me a lot.


I hope they come back to the UK on tour soon because I can't wait to see them again!


Comentarios