Ir al contenido principal

That's the spirit

Hellooooo! Today I am so happy because one of my spanish friends is coming to London to see One direction tomorrow with me and the American idiot musical on sunday!! :)

But I am here writing again because I want to tell eeveryone that the new Bring me the horizon cd is incredible!! They released it 2 weeks ago but I didn´t want to write it before because I don't like the promotion they did... They looked like 1d or 5sos asking all the people to buy it and making all their friends talk about it.... Their music is not pop... I am glad that they hit the charts but I don't like what they did... :(

I want to tell that We have already listened a few songs before the released and I loved them, but when I listened "Oh no" and "Blasphemy" I thought that the cd was epic even though I wasn't listened it complete.. Those ones are my faves but I also like "Follow you". As always the lyrics are really good and in spite of they have changed a lot their sound It sounds great!

On the other hand my less favourite is "Happy song" (less favourite because after listened it live at Reading fest I like it) but I think I like all the songs.. maybe in a few months I change my favourites but I am sure I am going to keep listening this cd.

A part from this I would like to know why "Drown" is a new version, for me it's the same.. Maybe they have change the lyrics?? I don't know...

To finish I want to say thank you to them because I went to their signing at HMV London and They were really nice to us, I thought they were divas but no! They were very talkative and I also managed to take a few pics with them :D





Comentarios